Monday, February 27, 2012

Almost there!!!

I haven't been on much lately in the past few days/week. Currently in the midst of an IEP/Re-eval sandwich. Literally. Two IEPs and a Re-eval. All meeting on the same day. Yay. Factor in the Mister being out of town this past weekend and next weekend...and forgive me if my attendance is spotty for a bit.

But..I do have one bit of good great awesome amazing super fantastic <insert adjective here> news! My long-term substitute position is ending....either before the end of this school year or prior to the beginning of the next school year. Why, you ask, am I so excited? Only because this means I shall be transitioning from my role as a substitute to a full-time permanent position. Yes - a full-time, teaching position with benefits! There are still some minor details to work out but as long as the paperwork is processed and there are no cuts made, I'm in!

This news has been the answer to our prayers. I finally have a 'home'. No more job searching. Now, I can settle in and begin planning the other aspects of the Mister and I's life. So, to borrow from last Wednesday's post...life is good. Really, really good.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations on the permanent position- I hope all the paperwork goes well- and I know you are looking forward to benefits!

    I am glad that life is good!
    Staci

    Going Nutty!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I totally get the paper work thing, story of my life these days :) Hope the position stays permanent for you!!
    Amy
    TheResource(ful)Room!

    ReplyDelete