Friday, February 24, 2012

Fonts galore!

Wednesday was wonderful. Thursday and Friday....not so much. BUT - the weekend has begun and it's already getting off to a good start. Caught a great episode of Kitchen Nightmares featured in Baltimore while snuggling with the Li'l Mister. Put him to bed and soon pulled out the laptop determined to blog. And yet....I find myself distracted and Seussing.

While my kiddos are in 5th grade and their grade level is not hosting any Seuss-specific activities, I'm determined to ncorporate the Doctor somehow....and in a non-related web search, I found this amazing website: fontspace. It has thousands upon thousands of fonts free to download to PC and Mac...and the best part - Dr. Soos (Seuss) fonts! /grinning/


I definitely plan on playing around on fontspace this weekend and collecting more fonts! And now...with the Mister away for a guys' weekend and li'l man in bed...this Momma is off to catch up on some Hell's Kitchen with my foodie love, Chef Ramsey. /sigh/



Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment