Tuesday, February 21, 2012

/SIGH/


the WIMP'd version of myself.
So...I love loathe *cough*, I mean LOVE three-day weekends. I got to sleep in at least one of the days followed by the Mister's homemade maple bacon and cheddar cheese omelette...I got a ton of much needed chores completed...and I got to have a much-needed and anticipated date night with the Mister.

Which, for all you movie buffs out there, go check out Safe House. Ryan Reynolds + Denzel Washington + non-stop action + genuine hotness + gripping storyline = GREAT film. Which was only solidified by the amazing sushi we had following. <insert sighs of bliss here> 

Unfortunately, I did not accomplish nearly as much as I had planned to do so on my ever-growing to do lists. Including posting several intended blogs prevented only by my lack of motivation + sick baby + deferring to new episodes of Hell's Kitchen on Hulu (sorry - but Chef Ramsey is intense!) Have you ever feel like you've organized yourself into such a box that you've forgotten you're actually in a circle? No? Not making any sense? <insert sigh of embarrassment  here> And...it's only Monday.  

Wait...what?! It's Tuesday? Oh man...I'm so confused. THIS has been my on-going mantra for the day. Needless to say....this explains why even this post is NOWHERE near making any point. But - instead, leaving a promise. A promise that tomorrow - I will include an in-depth, concise, and possibly even captivating post outlining all that has been going on in my classroom. But for now...I leave you...with a glimpse into my randomness and scatterbrained self (see wimp'd version of myself above and click  HERE  to make your own! ) and look forward to a more sane, determined and scholarly representation of myself.

Until then...aideu!

No comments:

Post a Comment